Contributing to these docs¶
Here are some guidelines and common practices that we use in this project.
- When you want to work on an issue, assign it to yourself if no one is assigned yet. If there is somebody assigned, check in with that person about collaborating.
- Reference the issue(s) that your PR addresses with GitHub’s ‘#’ notation.
- Use “WIP” in your PR title to indicate that it should not be merged yet. Remove just the WIP when you are ready for it to be merged.
- If you think certain individuals should be aware of your proposed changes, suggest them as reviewers on the PR.
- You do not need to assign labels to your PR, but you may do so if you have suggestions. However, be aware that the labels might get changed.