What is myOLCF?
myOLCF is a modern web application with number of useful self-service features aimed at end-users and principal investigators at the OLCF.
What can it do?
As you are waiting on your first user account, myOLCF lets you:
- Check the status of your first-time account application
- Schedule a video conference <https://my.olcf.ornl.gov/video-conference>__ for identity proofing
As a current project member, myOLCF lets you:
- Update your personal profile and contact information
- Apply for annual membership renewal on your existing projects
- Apply for additional project memberships
- Check the status of your help tickets
- Check the status of your project membership applications
- View profiles for each of your projects
- View contact information for your fellow project members
- View information about your projects’ allocations
- Examine usage metrics for your allocations at varied granularity
- View the status and details of your OLCF help-desk tickets
Additionally, as a current principal investigator, myOLCF lets you:
- Approve or deny requests to join your project(s)
- Apply for project renewal or extensions
Can I suggest a feature?
myOLCF will be under continuous development for the foreseeable future, and we welcome your input. If you have suggestions for new features or improvements, please contact the user assistance center.